Following out earlier post about T-Mobile including 08* numbers into Flext bundles, here are further details about Flext revamp.
From April 2009, T-Mobile’s popular Flext tariff will be refreshed to give more value to customers. New benefits will include: International calling and texting, 08 numbers and unlimited web’n’walk access.
Flext customers can now take advantage of the following features as part of their monthly allowance, without incurring extra charges:
* The inclusion of over 50 of the most popular international calling destinations, so customers can use their allowance to call or text friends and family abroad
* Calls to our most popular 08 numbers, including telephone banking, key utility and customer service lines and premium rate numbers
* Special offer of unlimited web’n’walk access to enable customers to enjoy the whole internet on their phone
* The inclusion of access to voice mail messages as part of the new Flext package
* A free weekly text alert to be able to keep track of spending and detailing their remaining credit during the month
You should be signing up for 18 months contract with T-Mobile, credit includes 92% of the most popular international calling destinations, to over 50 countries:
Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Channel Islands, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, USA
Also 89% of most popular 08 numbers are included (Flext inclusive 08 number calls are to numbers starting with 0800, 0808, 0845, 0844, 0843, 0842 and 0870. Calls to numbers starting with 0500 are included too.)
This is a good news if you have relatives or friends abroad, you can call or text them and it will be included in your monthly allowance. T-Mobile website doesn’t mention at what rate international calls will be charged (deducted from allowance). Probably details will be announced later, closer to launch.